cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is PlusNet's business service fit for purpose. I don't think so.....

silentmonkey
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Is PlusNet's business service fit for purpose. I don't think so.....

Very disappointing response to a Business help desk call this morning I placed on behalf of one of my PlusNet customers. Still no action 5.5 hours later. Is this what we business customers pay extra for!!!!!!!!
If someone can expedite this please look at ticket 116627046. We currently have NO incoming email on our own domain name.
“We'll take ownership
If you do need help you'll be in the hands of someone who takes ownership of your problem. We'll call you, text you, or update you online until your problem is fixed. We know that small things make a big difference too. So, if you'd prefer, you can ask to speak to someone you've spoken to before. And, as long as they're free you can chat to them.

I don’t think so. When I called this morning I was told I had to raise a ticket myself. The ticket they opened was closed immediately without resolution. Good for the stats but not for customer service. I was also told it could take up to 24 hours for someone to pic this up. I have a DOWN situation. NO email is coming in!!!
“We'll make it easy for you to get in touch
Every business is different and needs help in different ways. That's why as well as our team manning our 0800 freephone support line, we've also got a wealth of online help. From broadband, email and phone FAQs in our support section, to our Community Site business forums, you've got different ways to get the help you need.”

Fortunately I don’t have many issues but when I do I expect reporting problems to be easy. Have you tried finding the link lately to raise a ticket? It’s buried so deep you lose the will to live before you come across it. And when you call the 0330 business number you go through a menu before you’re told there is a 15 minute wait
We'll always be committed to you
When you need help you need answers fast - to keep your business running smoothly. That's why we set ourselves target response times. We go the extra mile to deliver the very best turnaround to your queries. Wherever possible we'll do what we can to fix your problem first time, even if it means the call lasts a little longer. Every member of the Business Support Team is multi-skilled, so you won't get pushed around or constantly put on hold in search of an answer to your query.
Nope had to raise the ticked myself! 5.5 hours later still no response. What is the "Target Response time" for a business contract. The agent this morning said it can take 24/36 hours to even look at the ticket. That's not what I'd call commitment!
Mark
5 REPLIES 5
editpoint
Grafter

Re: Is PlusNet's business service fit for purpose. I don't think so.....

Yeh tell me about it. Over 48hrs now Angry
grimme
Grafter

Similar issue regarding our e-mail, raised ticket but on seeing that it would be 11 hours to view, decided to phone only to be told that the reason for no e-mail is that the records had not been propagated  (despite having been in existence for several years already) and that it would take 24/48 hours to resolve!
Wonder what happened over the weekend to make it all go wrong?
bazthesage

I think Plusnet's business service is hopeless. We have been unable to receive incoming call on our business line for five days!!!!! This happened last year as well for over 5 days. No refund of our lost usage on the previous occasion. Will be cancelling if nothing is resolved. Phone calls to support take an age. The website send you round and round in circles and usually sends you to the page where it say' "You currently don't have any cards registered" ! Fat chance of me doing that. Bazthesage in a rage.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@silentmonkey,
Apologies for no staff response to this thread before now. I'm glad to see the issue was escalated on the day it was raised and resolved on the following day.
@editpoint
To be fair we did respond on the same day but I'm sorry to see we weren't able to resolve your issue until a couple of days after, this can sometimes be the case.
@grimme
I can see the issue was caused by an incorrect DNS record but I'm glad to see that's since been corrected.
@bazthesage
Sorry to see this is still ongoing, I've picked this up now as there appears to be an issue with the fault progressing on our suppliers systems.
I'm taking ownership of this for you so I can monitor the fault more closely and arrange refunds for the downtime once resolved (and for the previous issue too).
Please expect to hear back from me again by the end of the day on Monday.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@bazthesage
I've not been able to get in touch since last week so please let me know if this is still an issue for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team