cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Speeds

Pringle

Internet Speeds

Hello, Im currently with Plusnet to provide my internet and sadly i don’t have the capabilities of fibre, and my internet connection and speeds really suffer when trying to work or simply chill, and it’s very frustrating! Is there any way I can increase my upload speed from 0.7mbps to anything higher due to this is the cause of the slow internet, please help! My Ping is also unreasonably high and my internet can’t cope with more than one person connected
2 REPLIES 2
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Internet Speeds

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Internet Speeds

Hi @Pringle,

I haven't been able to locate your account to test your line today, but generally I would advise to connect via an Ethernet cable if possible. Ethernet connections will always provide a more stable and consistent level of connectivity than Wi-Fi can and using them where possible will help to make the most out of your services with us.

If you'd like to send me a Private Message with your account username attached so that we can locate your account and test your line, please feel free to do so. If you do, please make sure that you update this thread once you've done so and one of our team will pick this up for further review.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team