cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to phone plusnet support

badgerbongo52

How to phone plusnet support

I am having an issue trying to contact plusnet support. I'm aware my bill is overdue and I am trying to pay it. 

But Now I cannot access the internet properly. I am on this site because I cannot access the standard plus.net site. 

Sucks

I really just need a phone number for someone I can call so I can pay the remaining balance on my account?

5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: How to phone plusnet support

If you’re a business user you should be able to get through on 0800 028 0282 or 0330 123 9123
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
badgerbongo52

I did now manage to connect and speak to a support team member. He sent me a link to pay but when I go to that link I get 

This site can’t be reached

portal.plus.net refused to connect.

Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Try opening the website on a mobile data connection if you have one. 

badgerbongo52

Thanks  Thrall, I tried using mobile and I was strangely getting the same error. I don't know if my mobile switched to trying to use WIFI but I would have thought if Plusnet needed me to pay money to them, then they would make it as easy as possible instead I'm just wasting time. So think I will send a bill to them Smiley

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

There are some issues with some users whose payment arrangements have fail which results in access to everything on the user portal being inhibited.

You should be OK accessing the portal over mobile. Alternatively call support again and demand that they take payment because your access to the portal has been inhibited.

This issue is presently under discussion by the SUs.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.