cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long should it take to re-connet a business line to a property

bridgemuir1015

How long should it take to re-connet a business line to a property

How long should it take to re-connect a business line to a property,   I place an order at the end of Oct 2015 and as of today 1st Feb 2016 we have no connection (and just been notified the order is on hold until 15 Feb 2016),  every time we ask the question they say we are waiting  Openreach to relay.  How much patience does one need when making a simple request to re-connect lines that are already installed. There seems to be no way to escalate our request to be connected.
dick:green Superfluous poll remove.
3 REPLIES 3
Mark
Grafter

Re: How long should it take to re-connet a business line to a property

What explanation have you been given for such a delay? Are there line plant issues or ducting issues?
Surely they've given some indication? If not, I'd ask for an escalation to one of the business team managers.
M
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Unfortunately it seems like there is line plant work required, I can see we've been updating you regularly and the business team are working to escalate this with our suppliers. Sorry for the delays you've experienced.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
jony348

I place an order at the end of Oct 2015 and as of today 1st Feb 2016 we have no connection (and just been notified the order is on hold until 15 Feb 2016),  every time we ask the question they say we are waiting  to relay.  How much patience does one need when making a simple request to re-connect lines that are already installed..