Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home to Business Tool Broken?

itian
Grafter

Home to Business Tool Broken?

Hello,
I am still waiting for my home product to be moved over to your business package............................im told the "tool" which does the magic in moving me over is broken.............................any update PN?
5 REPLIES 5
itian
Grafter

Re: Home to Business Tool Broken?

anyone from plusnet?????????????Huh
Was meant to happen saturday?
its now 15th.................
vandinglewop

I'm sorry that the change wasn't made when we said we would do it for you. I have taken a look at your account and can see the account change was meant to go ahead on Saturday but failed due to the issues with the tools needed to complete it.
I am looking into this further for you and should be able to get it changed over today. I will confirm this on your account before the end of the day.
vandinglewop

Sorry for the delay in updating you.
The account change is now complete and I am in the process of getting the RIPE form authorised by our networks team to add the block of 8 IP addresses for you.
I will update you again shortly once this is done.
itian
Grafter

Thank you.
Can you let me know what the block of 8 IP's will be and lastly I know I will lose my current static IP (correct me if wrong) will my router\firewall assign the first IP in the block via DHCP and reserve that?
vandinglewop

Sorry for the delay in getting this resolved. I have updated your ticket with the following information:

The reason our networks team have not authorised this yet is that they require the specific make and model of each piece of hardware that will be given an external IP.
Please complete the RIPE form again with this information included and I can resubmit the request to our networks team.