Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Government voucher scheme for fibre

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Government voucher scheme for fibre

Whilst looking around the portal today, I noted the renewed focus on the voucher scheme.  Previously I had sought to utilise this in respect of an order for my client (subject of the problem install) but was told that there was a minimum speed constraint, which due to the semi-rural location excluded my client from the scheme.
The current description of the scheme makes no reference to a minimum fibre speed - has the constraint been removed or has it been omitted is the promotional spin?
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

2 REPLIES 2
Kev
Grafter

Re: Government voucher scheme for fibre

Hi Kevin,
To qualify for the vouchers you do need a Fibre speed of at least 30Mb, this is explained on this page:
https://www.plus.net/business/sales-enquiries/bduk/
The offers on our site like £10 for 12 months are not limited to a minimum speed. It is only the voucher scheme that has the minimum speed of 30Mb.
I hope this has answered your question Kevin.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Re: Government voucher scheme for fibre

Thanks Kev,
Embarrassed clearly I did not read far enough or find the conditions at the end...  Embarrassed

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.