cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fax-2-Email & FTP help please..

Stigfish
Grafter

Fax-2-Email & FTP help please..

For some reason i am unable to access my webspace, ive followed all the info on the help pages and just keep getting error 530, is there something i'm missing? or is there a problem plusnet side?
Also I cant seem to find the Fax-2-Email button, again i've viewed all help pages but its not where it says it is (member centre - email settings).
Cheers.
5 REPLIES 5
prichardson
Grafter

Re: Fax-2-Email & FTP help please..

The fax-2-email service is not available as part of your product. This is only available to existing customers that use this facility, or are on legacy products that offer this feature.
In regards to your webspace, for an unknown reason, the space has not yet been added to your account. I have corrected this and you should be able to FTP to it within 4 to 6 hours. The DNS for the website itself will take update 12 hours to become active.
Stigfish
Grafter

Thanks again for your help Phil, not having the fax 2 email service is not a problem, but it may be worth passing on to someone that deals with the website that it clearly states its available in the Business FAQ section http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/products/biz_broadband_faq.shtml#23 I'm not moaning just letting you know incase more people think its included with the business products. Cheers.
prichardson
Grafter

Hmm,
I will look into that some more then to confirm just who is right, me or the FAQ.
prichardson
Grafter

It appears this should be present, which I am no looking into further as to why this is not occuring.
You should find the required options available now to activate this.
Stigfish
Grafter

Yes the option has appeared and i've set it up, thanks again for your help Phil, much appreciated.
dick:quote