cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draytek Vigor 2820n Set Up Business Broadband

Shirtcraft

Draytek Vigor 2820n Set Up Business Broadband

Hi,

After having multiple failures on a credit card security scan, I have been informed that the problem is with the PlusNet standard router.  PlusNet confirm this.

I have purchased a DrayTek 2820n to use with my business broadband.

Can anyone please advise of the settings I need to connect it in place of my PlusNet Router?

Thanks in advance.

Rob

3 REPLIES 3
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: Draytek Vigor 2820n Set Up Business Broadband

Hi @Shirtcraft,

The full set of connection settings can be found here.

This will be the standard connection settings, the settings to ensure that new router is PCI compliant (which I assume is what you're referring to) you'll need to speak to whoever your payment provider people are. 

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Hi @Shirtcraft there's a useful guide here https://support.zen.co.uk/kb/Knowledgebase/Vigor-2800-Series-Quick-Setup just replace the example zen username/password with the ones for your Plusnet account as detailed in the link provided by @JOLO

NB change the DNS settings to the OPENDNS 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220, or the google ones 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's Note(s)

Thread moved from ADSL Broadband to Business.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still