Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain Name Transfer

FIXED
alyr1481
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Domain Name Transfer

I asked for my domain name (al-tech.co.uk) to be transferred from yourselves to GODADDY, on the 6th July - you instantly took the cost for doing this out of my account, standard fair so far, yes.

After countless questions through your support ticket system we are now on the 10th August and you have removed my access for the domain on my portal (therefore i cannot use it through your portal) but you have not yet completed the transfer to GODADDY. 

Your reasons for not doing this are incredibly vague:Capture.PNG

So when is this going to be sorted, and what are you going to do about the inconvenience this has caused me, are you going to refund the fee for transferring out a domain, are you going to give me a months free broadband (I believe those two would be the minimum you should be offering me for this shoddy service).

My support ticket was put on hold last week and came off hold yesterday, i asked if there had been any update on the situation and as i was writing this post an email popped up saying my question was now back on hold until the 14th August!

Are you just trying to dodge telling me whats wrong! And I know you guys don't really care about 1 subscriber, but when my contract is up I will be moving to a different supplier!

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed from attachment as per Forum rules.

4 REPLIES 4
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Domain Name Transfer

If anyone will help you it's @bobpullen

As it is a .co.uk domain you could try doing it direct through https://www.nominet.uk/ (via on-line services) - then ask Plusnet to refund you the cost.

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

I believe it's since been sorted?

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

alyr1481
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Fix

Yes it has, although it shouldn't take that much effort on my part though especially when the funds had already been taken from my account.

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Transferring domains out has been an issue for over a year - why is it taking so long to sort out?

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)