Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bussness Phone out of order can you please explaine these ticket responses

silentmonkey
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Bussness Phone out of order can you please explaine these ticket responses

One of my business customers who I signed up via the referral process has had no phone since Thursday lunch time. They are a hair salon and rely on the phone as a way of taking bookings. They have had the number redirected to a personal mobile for now.

However I am little concerned by the ticket responses and hope someone can enlighten me as to their cryptic meaning. The ticket is #192488883

The first is this response

"We have been notified of a change on your order by our suppliers. One of our team will be looking in to it, and will be in touch.

OR0000010915126"

What order are your suppliers referring to? This is not a new signup it been fine for the last 4 years!

The next response was this.

Dear Miss xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your contact over Twitter.

I am truly sorry to hear this issue is still present and I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

I can see our suppliers have provided a response after completing some work on the line, however, as you have confirmed the fault is still presented. I have now sent this back to our suppliers for further investigation, the turnaround time for this is 48-72 hours.  

The previous response said your team was looking I to this. Why then does it take a twitter message to spurn you into action and why does it take up to 72 hours for your supplier to respond. Is there no better service level for business customer?

3 REPLIES 3
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Bussness Phone out of order can you please explaine these ticket responses

Hi @silentmonkey,

Thank you for getting in touch. I'm very sorry that your business customer has a phone fault at the moment and for any inconvenience that this is causing you.

The first response about a "change on your order" was sent automatically as the previous advisor had accidentally placed two orders for the call divert to the mobile number and this ticket auto-generated when the second order was rejected.

Our suppliers have now come back with an update and have advised that they've been unable to find the cause of the fault externally so they'll need to access the property to carry out further tests from the master socket. Please can you ask the account holder to respond to the ticket here with their availability for an engineer? If you get back in touch on this post once this has been done, we'll pick this back up and get their engineer appointment booked for the earliest available suitable slot.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
silentmonkey
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Thank you for your response. I have been to their premises today and verified there is no dial tone at the master socket.

The client has advised me they have responded to the ticket request via twitter with the three timeslots requested

Many thanks

Mark 

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @silentmonkey, thank you for confirming that the service has been tested from the master socket and that the account holder has responded to the ticket with their availability. I can see that my colleague, Lauren, has picked up the Twitter message and that an appointment has been booked.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team