cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business products shake up?

zpeterk
Grafter

Business products shake up?

Is there going to be update to the business packages?
4 REPLIES 4
neilm
Dabbler

Re: Business products shake up?

Unfortunately, we cannot confirm when our Business product refresh will be taking place.  We are working on a number of products, some of which will incorporate FTTC services, and we will endeavour to keep you all updated via the community site.  The best recommendation is to keep an eye on this site and any announcements via the mail Plusnet site, with respect to further updates.
AlaricAdair
Champion
Fixes: 1

When we took out a PN Business Option 3 service a couple of years ago we quickly formed the opinion that PN regarded business services as a second string. The glacial progress on a business FTTC service merely confirms our opinion. No doubt the parent company BT is not keen to see business customers lured away from the lucrative leased line services. Our company business revolves around installing IT Infrastructure and at the moment we do not recommend PN to our clients for business purposes.
Before some PN 'droid pops up to invite us to use the "trial service" I confirm that we don't want to utilise an essential communication service where the Help Desk might say "but it is only a trial service..."
Come on PlusNet Management pull you collective thumbs out and start giving us some real information. This indecision and delay is ludicrous.
edit:
To rub salt in the wound view today's PN's announcement:   Once again no news of business product, I presume Business Option 3 will continue to be throttled for evening video streams.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Jake
Grafter

Hi,
We definitely do not hold business customers in any less regard than consumer customers - at all. New business products are going to happen. Not fair of me to give a date at this stage but it is underway as its own project, separate to today's release.
mssystems
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Quote from: Jake
We definitely do not hold business customers in any less regard than consumer customers - at all.

Don't you think with the premium Business customers are paying, PN should have higher regard for them? 
I'm another one of those troublesome customers who provide IT infrastructure solutions for a living.  I used to know why I recommended PN to SMEs but today I am at a loss to understand why the business accounts cost so much more than the domestic accounts.
New business products are going to happen. Not fair of me to give a date at this stage but it is underway as its own project, separate to today's release.

Don't be ridiculous.  Businesses need to plan ahead, even more so at the moment with fibre being rolled out.  What is unfair is keeping your business customers in the dark.
My LEX will be fibre enabled during March (allegedly).  I already have finance agreed for customer projects which depend on it.  I came here today, hoping to find migration would be a straightforward matter of continuing my subscription with PN.  Sadly it seems not.