cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business phone cancelled

Niamh

Business phone cancelled

Hi,

So I've signed up for a business broadband and everything went through with payment. I received an email saying that my broadband will become active when the phone is connected and linked up with the phone line in the store

However, today I've had an email to say my phone has been cancelled

Does this mean my broadband has been cancelled, am I still receiving a router etc? Any help would be grateful
3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Business phone cancelled

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from My Order to Business 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @Niamh, thanks for getting in touch and Welcome to Plusnet Smiley

I'm really sorry for the issues with your orders so far and delay getting you connected with us, I'd like to help with this for you! 

I can see that both orders are cancelled and I am just in the process of contacting our supplier help desks for further information. All being well, we will get some new order placed for you. 

I'll keep you updated. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @Niamh, thanks for your patience. I tried to call just so we can confirm some information before we proceed with your orders. 

I have provided an update on your open ticket here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=223221621 if you can please reply on there with the info requested. Your complaint ticket will be assigned to a case handler who will continue to liaise with you on this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team