cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business orders and DD mandate

rhydsnewi
Grafter

Business orders and DD mandate

I've just ordered a new phone line and BB from plusnet for one of our offices. To be paid by direct debit
As I have had to print the DD mandate and post it there is a warning on the my account screen that it needs to be recieved before my order can be progressed
Does this mean I can't order a 2nd line in to another of our offices until the DD mandate is recieved?
5 REPLIES 5
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Business orders and DD mandate

You could probably get things moving by paying the initial charges by card if you haven't already done so.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
rhydsnewi
Grafter

Initial charge was paid by card. I've had a confirmation of the install appointment so it seems we're ok
On our second point, is it possible to order another broadband line to another site using the same account or must we open a separate one?
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

You can only have one line per account so you would need to sign up a separate account.
AlaricAdair
Champion
Fixes: 1

Argh, still wedded to the consumer market with single line accounts. I know there are work-rounds / cludges to allow companies to run lines as a reseller/partner, but when will PN get serious about the business side of its clientèle? I suppose the parent company is not too keen on competition in the business sector.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
rhydsnewi
Grafter

Considering its only two lines its not the end of the world, but our other suppliers do allow for multiple lines to be attached to the same account