cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business customers are now second class citizens

arrivist

Business customers are now second class citizens

I have been a plusnet customer for many years and there was a time when business customers were a priority and were afforded support at a level befitting the premiums we pay. That no longer seems the case.
I raised a call a few weeks ago to log an issue with some static IP addresses I had been assigned and the fact they had been deleted from my account due to an error in the user portal. The call was placed at a weekend and the "business" advisor I spoke to was initially quite helpful until he realised he had no clue about multiple static IP addresses and told me I would have to call back on Monday to have the issue sorted "when the business team return".... hold on, you provide DEDICATED 24/7 business support?... it appears not, I was through to the residential call centre and was told the business team only work Mon-Fri 9-5. It took me a further 30 minutes to convince the call centre operative that waiting until Monday was not an option as I had email/web servers that relied on these IP addresses and after finally escalating to his manager the issue was resolved.
I now find myself in a position where I need to place a call to the “dedicated 24/7 PRIORITY BUSINESS LINE”, only to find there is a 15 minute waiting time. It’s a joke, the residential waiting time is less that than… 
The Live call stats tell a story....
As of 12:20 on the 24th June, Business Call Stats - Longest call waiting now: 18 minutes 5 seconds, Average answer time today: 15 minutes and 52 seconds
PlusNet, can you please tell us why your business support is not what you purport it to be and what you are going to do about it?
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Business customers are now second class citizens

arrivist,
this doesn't make for a good read, I'm sorry you've not had the level of service you need.
I'm jumping on this now to make sure you've got this sorted and to get some feedback passed on to the business support team leaders.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_

I'm jumping on this now to make sure you've got this sorted and to get some feedback passed on to the business support team leaders.

Sounds like Mand and her baseball bat need to make a return?  Wink

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

AlaricAdair
Champion
Fixes: 1

I pay for the enhanced business support. If I encountered such delays on the phone I'd be asking for a refund.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

We made sure this came to the attention of a business support manager who I'm glad to say has raised this with their team leaders.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team