Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Internet is constantly dropping out

chris2005
Grafter

Business Internet is constantly dropping out

Hi

I'm having serious problems with my internet constantly dropping out , this have been going on for weeks now and its going to wreck my business

Monday the busiest day of the week and the internet is not working

Everytime I phone plusnet they tell me the same thing , check my wiring and plug into the test socket which makes no difference

When I phone them they say theres a problem with the profile or the noise level and they make some changes which fixes the internet for a day or so

Everyday this is happening when I'm trying to do postage labels and if it goes on much longer I wont have a business anymore

Can you tell me whats happening with my internet as I cant afford to keep messing around like this

What kind of support are you giving your business customers when you say if I log a fault it might take 72 hours before somebody calls out ?

Obviously theres something wrong on your side when you can fix it for a short time everytime I call 

Plusnet is not doing me proud 

2 REPLIES 2
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Business Internet is constantly dropping out

Apologies for the issues that you're having. I can see that we reset your SNR last night prior to you posting on our forums. We're always fighting a pretty tough battle based on how long your line is from your local exchange:

for.JPG

That said, if you log a fault, I'll ensure that the case it picked up for you ASAP. Your line was heavily intermittent back on Friday.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
chris2005
Grafter

Re: Business Internet is constantly dropping out

Hi Matty

The internet is playing up again so I've logged a fault

Its been working not to bad for a while but tonight is was completely off and I had to call and get a line reset which has got me back online again

Regards

Chris2005