Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Customers and Fault Reporting

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Business Customers and Fault Reporting

More out of interest as I am not a business customer - but may change - is there a separate queue in the faults reporting system or do they also have the present 5 day delay before it is picked up

9 REPLIES 9
Oldjim
Resting Legend

Re: Business Customers and Fault Reporting

I may have answered my own question

Enhanced Care

With Enhanced Care, any faults a customer reports are prioritised by our support team, then fixed and closed within 24 hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm). This includes out-of-hours engineer repair work, where necessary.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

As per your own reply, it looks like you've found the answer to your question Thumbs_Up

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Isn't Enhanced Care a chargeable add-on?

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

It is.

Just to confirm though, Business support tickets would be in a separate pool from Residential support tickets either way and would be worked by the Business support team.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Oldjim
Resting Legend

Just to clarify - as I wasn't aware that the Residential Support Team were the same as the Faults Team (In fact I thought that they were separate as Faults don't have anything to do with Chat or Phone support and are actually not contactable except via a faults ticket)

Is there a separate Business Support Faults Team

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

The Residential faults team fall under the Residential Customer Support Centre. The Business support teams would deal with faults/provisions/customer service etc. on Business accounts.

I hope this clears things up.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
jbarker
Dabbler

What Openreach maintenance level does Enhanced care map to? Is it the next working day fix Monday-Saturday or the Same day fix before 1pm Monday-Sunday ?

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Enhanced care is on the broadband side of things:

2.3 For the Enhanced Care service level Plusnet commits to a 1 "working hour" response for all technical support enquiries relating to Plusnet Business Broadband.

More details are here:

https://www.plus.net/help/my-account/about-enhanced-care/

https://www.plus.net/help/legal/business-service-schedules/

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
AlaricAdair
Champion
Fixes: 1

If you are running a business which depends on Internet connectivity even enhanced care fix time can seem like an eternity. It is worth having a second broadband connection from an alternate supplier. Aside from the second rental, you'll need to spend a bit extra for your dual port  firewall router, but it will often keep you going while your primary supplier fixes the problem. It won't however protect your connection if the local telephone exchange gets flooded/burns down as both links are likely to be housed in the same building.

It all comes down to risk/benefit cost analysis. Will you stay in business if you lose Internet connectivity for a few days?

Now Zen, but a +Net residue.