cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being double billed by Plusnet AND prev ISP Help!

phillblanchard

Being double billed by Plusnet AND prev ISP Help!

Hi guys,

I moved from Bonline to Plusnet back in Jan, web order and was under the impression all was well.

Got confirmation that both phone line, number and fibre was all good to go Feb 17th.

So cancelled the DD to bonline at end of feb.

Ive now received more bills from Bonline for phoneline and fibre and surcharges because of cancelled DD, latesness charges etc.

Queried it with them, they are insisting they are still supplying the phoneline and number etc and i havent moved to Plusnet.

Im also being billed by Plusnet.

I followed the online instructions on how to swap over, i.e apply to plus net, they sort it all out. 

I received emails from plusnet with info on the swap at each stage. including the openreach order no's for PSTN and FTTC and the sending of notification to losing ISP.

Im at my wits end, i suffer from severe anxiety and depression which has only been made worse in the past couple of months with whats going on in this country, i really cant handle the threatening emails on top of it all. I dont know where to go, who to talk to or anything.

Please please help.

1 REPLY 1
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Being double billed by Plusnet AND prev ISP Help!

Hi @phillblanchard. I am very sorry to hear your old provider are still billing you.

I have taken a look into your orders and have provided a more detailed response on your account here for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team