Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awaiting activation date

FIXED
friendlyhosting
Hooked

Awaiting activation date

Is there a reason why there is no activation date showing?  Only show a Problem but not what the problem is.  You've taken my money so when are you going to provide what I've paid for.   As for your support line, over 15 minutes on hold??? Really????  I don't have time to WAIT for you hardworking advisers to answer a call.

If you can't provide a service I'll cancel and you can refund every penny, straightaway no 5 to 10 working days, you took payment quick enough!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
friendlyhosting
Hooked

Re: Awaiting activation date

After finally getting through to someone which took 1 hour!  Is this what you call providing a service Plusnet?  Although to be fair unlike my current provider at least they do have 24/7 support.

The issue with the order not going straight through is because I have 2 lines, 1 business and 1 residential the order seems to get confused, don't know why as plusnet where provided the phone number of the Business line.  I am given a date of 15/10/18 (10 working days from today (30/09/2018) so fingers crossed. 

Can anyone tell me when the next month billing would be due as it will be 3 weeks since 1st payment was made with No service, would I be right in thinking that it would be a month after the go live date?

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: Awaiting activation date

Fix

Hi @friendlyhosting.

I appreciate it's not been straightforward, please accept our apologies for any delays.

I can confirm that your first bill is not produced until a month after your services are fully live as that's when the month ahead you've paid for starts from.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Thanks.