cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any News of FTTC for business users?

lsimister
Dabbler

Re: Any News of FTTC for business users?

mssystems,
Thanks for taking my call this morning.
I hope I've addressed the concerns and queries that you've raised here, and I'll get one of the team to give you a call in relation to getting you on the Fibre trial as soon as possible.
Feel free to get in touch should you require anything further Smiley
mssystems
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Lee
Thank you for taking the time to offer a positive compromise. 
I am happy with the outcome and perhaps more importantly, to have had my confidence in Plus.Net renewed.
When trying to differentiate Plus Net to my customers I often tell them, Plus Net still employs humans, able to listen and think.
I am so very glad to hear at first hand, it is still the case. 
Whilst it remains so, it is very unlikely that I would want to take the time to look elsewhere.
I understand the reasons for not yet releasing your business fibre products but hope I can give a date to my customers sometime soon.
lsimister
Dabbler

Morning everyone,
As promised in another thread, I wanted to let you all know as soon as we had a fully fledged Fibre product to offer, and I'm delighted to report that we now do!  Smiley
As per Chris' post, more details can be found in the following thread: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,115338.0.html
Thanks,
Ronski
Rising Star

I don't believe it! Official non trial product available, will have to look at moving our company over, seeing as our current provider doesn't supply FTTC yet.
Is the static IP free on request, and are we required to take the phone with you - although the call packages look good?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Quote from: Ronski
Is the static IP free on request,

Yes.
Quote from: Ronski
and are we required to take the phone with you - although the call packages look good?

Nope, you're not required to take phone, although if you do then your broadband is £2 cheaper per month.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Ronski
Rising Star

Chris, thanks for the info, I have another question.
Which router is supplied for business accounts?
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

You'll receive the Technicolor TG582n, same as residential.
Ronski
Rising Star

Thanks for the reply.
Isn't that a bit low spec for a business router, or is the general consensus that most businesses will purchase their own hardware to meet their needs?
I know my own home one went straight in the loft as a spare  Wink