Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Phone

AWB70
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Adding Phone

I noticed PN are doing a BB and phone business package @ £23 pm, I am currently on  teleworker so can I still take the joint package?
I notice going through member centre that adding the phone to my account makes the monthly payment £31.27 and no where on PN can I find any business package that ends up being £23
People have been ringing up trying to get me to move over to them but I would prefer to stay with PN but to be fair I seem to be able to get a lot more for my money usage wise somewhere else.
6 REPLIES 6
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Adding Phone

http://www.plus.net/business/broadband/
Option 1 Broadband
* Business Broadband Option 1 starts at £10.00 a month on a 24 month contract. If you live in one of our low cost areas you'll pay this price every month. If you live outside of one of these areas you'll pay from £15.00 a month. Prices vary for 12 month contracts.
http://www.plus.net/business/phone/
£13 for the basic package which I assume is Evenings and Weekends although it doesn't say so. Why this should be of any use to a business is beyond me
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Quote from: Oldjim
evenings and Weekends........ Why this should be of any use to a business is beyond me

Depends on the type of business Wink Embarrassed
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Mark
Grafter

Its not Evening and Weekends.
Add Plusnet Business Phone to your Broadband and enjoy the convenience of both broadband and phone line rental with one low cost provider.

* Low cost calls including mobiles and international
    * Choice of Pay As You Go or add our Daytime Call Plan

* Streamlined admin with one bill for broadband and voice calls
    * Single point of contact for seamless service
    * Wide range of Call Features (1471, Voicemail and much more)

My bold
In essence it's line rental and PAYG based on the tariff here and as mentioned in the section:

Stuff you need to know

Business Phone PAYG - includes line rental only, all calls are charged at standard rates as listed in the Business Phone Tariff.
You can add unlimited calls for just £6 pm

Mark
AWB70
Aspiring Pro

I'm currently paying £20 to BT and £15.61 to PN and get no free calls from BT and only 2 gig use from PN which I now more often than not go over because our offices now have two PC's running totalling £35.61 or £37.61 after adding another 2 gig usage which roughly equates to a crap package.
Adding the phone gets me to £31.27 but still leaves me with the low usage so adding another 2gig would be £33.27, which is not as appealing as the £23.00 offer that I saw
These http://www.xlntelecom.co.uk/business-broadband/broadband-and-phone.aspx do phone and broadband for £24.95 but I never heard of them before. I might after check further to see if they are using the same advertising policy has PN using its low cost area pricing on the front page. Roll_eyes
Btw I use PN's VOIP for out going calls so free daytime isn't really an issue.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Business Option 1 gives 10GB usage
AWB70
Aspiring Pro

That  would take me to £34.08  through the member centre Undecided still not the best and I'm guessing that's without the VAT, decisions decisions with still less usage BB.