cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Little Birdie told me . . . . . . .

baldrick
Grafter

Re: A Little Birdie told me . . . . . . .

I accept that James.
The point I was trying to make was that if PN could offer a one month contract on Teleworker for now then if the 'new improved' package doesn't come up to scratch in the next few months there would be no lock into PN. What this does is give PN the business for now and into the future if your update is worth its salt. Otherwise my low risk alternative is to go elsewhere for a minimum of 12 months.
James
Grafter

As far as I know, our business products have always been on a 12 month contract.  I wouldn't be able to offer a monthly contract variant, I'm afraid.
However, I do suspect you'll be pleasantly surprised once you see the new products.
baldrick
Grafter

Great James but the question is when? I need to do something within the next few days.
James
Grafter

Realistically before the end of the summer.
Nothing as soon as you're hoping for I'm afraid.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Quote from: Jameseh
As far as I know, our business products have always been on a 12 month contract.

Yep, my alter ego's business account, a Business Premier package is a 12 month contract and always has been.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine