Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Little Birdie told me . . . . . . .

sourceit
Grafter

A Little Birdie told me . . . . . . .

Hi
A little birdie told me that there will be a new business line-up launched in Jan along with Business PSTN phone options.  They told me to keep an eye on the forums as there will be information put up in the next few days.  That was the beginning of Christmas.
Any news on this or are PN keeping this top secret for the time being?  If so, they need to shoot their birdie!  Grin
Ben
34 REPLIES 34
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: A Little Birdie told me . . . . . . .

do you get the PN newsletter?  I got it today and the info is in there Smiley
prichardson
Grafter

There birdy is circling.
It's like one of the annoying grass-hoppers in summer, you can here them, but for the life of you can you find the bugger.
Mark
Grafter

do you get the PN newsletter?  I got it today and the info is in there

Is it? You must have received a different newsletter Peter  Undecided
We still have a bit of work to do on the business refresh but it will be after Christmas before I can go into any detail. You're not far off the mark Ben.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I was thinking of this, but as I am only residential, didnt interest me

7. Interested in reselling Plusnet broadband?
It's been a long time coming, but as of the New Year we'll be able to offer a preview of our Partner programme. While it has been possible for business account holders with multiple accounts to administer these, the Partner programme will bring all this together and make the whole process a great deal easier.
Along with a dedicated support team, centralised billing and the provision for signing up and ordering broadband for new accounts all in one place, this really will deliver everything the small business or SME needs to look after multiple accounts.
Sounds good? If you'd like to know more and it isn't detailed in the blog article then drop us a line at businesssales@plus.net.

zubel
Community Veteran

That's just the Partner programme, not the Business product refresh (which by all accounts might actually happen together!)
B.
Mark
Grafter

Yip. The Partner programme is just one step in our renewed focus on delivering quality solutions and services to business and indeed the reseller channel.
We've had a great deal of interest in our partner programme and we're confident that it will be a success. That belief has been strengthened today with this news release from BT Wholesale
Link
It's going to be a great New Year Smiley
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

...or here Mark  Wink
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Mark
Grafter

Nice one Dick.
You're quick off the mark Smiley
geewizz
Grafter

Thank goodness I didn't hold my breath back in September when we were told the business product refresh was only a week away.
sourceit
Grafter

Yeah, think you might be a bit blue by now!  Hope it's an update for the better.
sourceit
Grafter

Hi PN
Are the new business phone packages going to be tied in with BT's new announcement about 0870 & 0845 numbers being either free or the same rate as 01,02, 03 numbers?
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090108/tuk-bt-scraps-charges-for-0870-numbers-6323e80.html
Are Gradwell going to be able to do anything about these charges?
Regards
Ben Cooper
Source IT
James
Grafter

Hi Ben,
I've highlighted that to our product team, but currently I wouldn't expect us to have any plans to take similar measures.
Bear in mind (as I'm sure you do) that BT's phone service and our Home Phone service are not the same thing cost wise.
moemoff
Grafter

What if your on a legacy product ..teleworker on PAYGO Max Premium .. don't want website stuff or phones but to be able to move to ADSL2 when it comes in.  Is there provision for that with out increase. Will we too be stuck on an 18 month contract like your new residential offerings? 
There is LLU on my exchange with Be there and O2 .. it would start to look very appealing.  Not so much for download speed but upload speed is important for us.
sourceit
Grafter

Funny I made this thread in December and now it's March.  I read the other thread and the guy was right that I don't remember any information regarding pushing the refresh back.  Keep community informed is a good idea.  Think birdie must be dead by now.!