cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 days to answer a ticket comment?

Grff
Grafter

6 days to answer a ticket comment?

Hopefully taking 6 days to answer a simple ticket comment about delivery of the router isn't the sign of things to come.  Even more so when paying for all the extras too, on a business connection.
Obviously tickets are scripted for some things, as I keep being told "Please ensure that you are available at the premises during this time frame.....".
I've already said a few times that I'm at a different site and someone else is the point of contact.  Maybe you could do with changing the wording to "Please ensure that someone is available at the premises during this time frame..."
Then I'm told, "We have organised for the FTTC router to be sent out to you today.... ."  Again, if you're sending it to where the line is being installed that's great, only it's not to me as I'm not there.  Wink
I don't think that bit was scripted out, but if it was, maybe it could be changed to include the address of where the router is being delivered to".
There's technically nothing wrong with the content of the reply, just automated replies (or selections that are picked from a list I suspect) that could be tailored a bit so they don't sound like someone hasn't fully read the rest of the ticket history.

When I set the account up, I used one of our company e-mail address, and I received emails about the order process.  However I'm not getting any notification of ticket updates for some reason?  I this something that needs setting up separately, or should they go to the same address I used on setup?
Regards
Carl
4 REPLIES 4
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: 6 days to answer a ticket comment?

Quote from: Griff
When I set the account up, I used one of our company e-mail address, and I received emails about the order process.  However I'm not getting any notification of ticket updates for some reason?  I this something that needs setting up separately, or should they go to the same address I used on setup?

If it's a ticket you raised via our website then the notification will go to the email address you specified when doing so, which may or may not be the one you used when creating the account.
If it's an internally raised ticket then the updates would normally go to the address you used on account creation. Worth noting that there is an option to suppress the emails though which members of staff may use from time to time.
Sorry that ticket took so long to be picked up BTW. It's not typical. If you've the support ticket reference then I'd like to take a look and see why it was left for so long?

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Grff
Grafter

Hi Bob,
Thanks for looking, No biggy on this instance, it was just a quick reply to the CSC on my original fibre order ticket after they'd tried to contact me.
ticket number 84903222
Your Response - 2:26pm, Wednesday 7 May 2014
CSC Analyst - 6:41pm, Tuesday 13 May 2014
I suppose it's only 4 days if you take the weekend out, and was a different person that answered, from the who tried to contact me.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

The ticket that you've referenced has been sent back to you - it was just a confirmation that your Fibre order has completed.
You can reply back to it if you've any comments to add or it will automatically close itself 14 days from the time/date it was sent to you.
Grff
Grafter

Cheers Chris,
I'd seen it's been replied to.  I was referring to the earlier section of the ticket with the delay between my two dates above, but it's not important now. 
I was originally just enquiring about the router and where they were sending it to which seemed to take a long time to answer.  I was under the impression Business accounts and the extra priority extras may have gotten a better response time,.
I've nothing to add to it as the line is installed, and seems to be ok, so i'll let it close itself off. 🙂
I'll also add my feedback to the feedback section too.