cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

21CN for business users?

Stigfish
Grafter

21CN for business users?

My exchange has recently been upgraded to 21CN, I read someplace on here that business customers could be moved to this at their request free of charge, but I am unable to locate the relevant post. Is this still the case?
Thanks
9 REPLIES 9
Stigfish
Grafter

Re: 21CN for business users?

Have requested the regrade via ticket, should be intertesting though as the order has been automatically cancelled twice already since raising the ticket, dont know if its due to changing my phone number in September or if its due to my exchange only being upgraded recently, it definately has been upgraded as i have neighbours that have been regraded with other ISP's, looks like this isnt going to be as straight forward as i'd of hoped. If theres any bored staff out there that wish to take a look i'd appreciate it, Ticket #38588634.
Thanks.
Tony_W
Grafter

One such link is:
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,80331.msg742440.html#msg742440
It worked for me.  My IP profile is stable at 13000. Just make sure that you are close to the exchange.
Tony
Stigfish
Grafter

Can a member of staff please take a look at the above quoted ticket number, my enquiry was "returned to the BOT - DSL Regrades pool" nearly 48hrs ago and still no response, I know things can take time but surely an update to keep me up to speed isn't too much to ask?
Thanks.
Stigfish
Grafter

I have had a reply to my ticket on this now but unfortunately the regrade order has again been automatically cancelled by the system  Undecided
why me? lol
prichardson
Grafter

I'm currently looking into this some more
Your exchange is no longer marked as enabled for ADSL2+ service and although we have supplied an updated date on your ticket, I have find no reference for this from our suppliers and there is no other detail on where the date has come from.
I will speak with the relevant parties, some of whom are not available until 11:30 and update you after then.
prichardson
Grafter

Right, at the time of your original request, your exchange was marked enabled.
At the time of the second attempt, the exchange has changed as due to to become active on February 1st.
It's now no longer got a ready for service date at all. I am trying to get in contact with BT, to find out why this occurred and what the delay in deploying services from your exchange is.
Stigfish
Grafter

Thanks for your help Phil, any further info on this?, its quite a strange one aint it.
prichardson
Grafter

Ah, been looking for this, forgotten where the post was.
The whole exchange has been withdrawn from the rollout program according to data. This was last published on Jan 7th and from the top of my head, it had been showing live after this data was published, so there had been signs.
I'm no real further forward on investigating why this has happened, be it a technical problem or something else.
Stigfish
Grafter

Hi Phil,
Ive been looking into this as my neighbor had been regraded to adsl2 (hes with BT for his broadband), apparently he was regraded about 10 days ago and although his router was syncing at 16mb he had no internet access, due to this he contacted BT they told him that its a fault and he now is back to 7Mb sync and its working, they have assured him that he will have adsl2 by the 4th Feb at the latest, so I'm assuming the exchange will still be adsl2 enabled, unless they're telling him porkies to keep him quiet lol, I've tried to contact BT myself but as usual with them I hit a brick wall.
The next action on my ticket for the regrade is 1st Feb, I don't want to waste anyone's time so maybe it would be possible for you to change that to the 4th Feb as per what BT have told my neighbor as the latest date his connection with be adsl2 enabled?
Thanks again for your help Phil its appreciated.
Craig.