cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

14 days payment grace

taras
Grafter

14 days payment grace

Previously on the old payment system, it was possible have the extra grace of 14 days(which was in the business t&c anyway), its seems can pn confirm that is no longer available ?
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 14 days payment grace

Hi taras
I can confirm that we still allow a grace period of 14 days on business accounts as well as residential. You will be prompted to pay the outstanding balance when you try to browse but you can always bypass this message by clicking on a link towards the bottom of the page which says something like "acknowledge and continue browsing". This link is available for the first 14 days. After this time, you won't be able to bypass the payment page.
Are you having problems with this at the moment? If so, please elaborate and I'll investigate.
Kind regards
taras
Grafter

Hi Rob,
I've just sent a pm to you regarding the issue that i'm faced with in regards to the above issue.. It not showing up on the outbox for some strange reason.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Taras
I've replied to your PM  Smiley
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Quote from: taras
I've just sent a pm to you regarding the issue that i'm faced with in regards to the above issue.. It not showing up on the outbox for some strange reason.

Did you tick the option save the message in your outbox?
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Anonymous
Not applicable

For the record, I did and the message appears in my Outbox.