cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why would i want fibre optic.?

kdoug007
Grafter

why would i want fibre optic.?

ok  have  been with PN  2  weeks  today ..   10  gbs,,,   only  used  about  3gb,,
FAST..    FANTASTIC  SERVICE..
SO  why would i want to  even  consider    fibre  optic  route.
   just    curious?
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: why would i want fibre optic.?

I find fibre good for a family with several people all wanting to use the internet at the same time.
One of the reasons that PlusNet has a range of products is that not everyone has the same requirements (or budget).
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 21

I think you've made this point on a couple of threads recently. It depends on what you use your internet for. If you were streaming HD video you could use a couple of Gb or so in an hour. Why not pop down to the Chit-chat board, start a thread and have a chat about it with all of them on there..
Highlighted
kdoug007
Grafter

thanks  for  replies.
James
Grafter

I spoke with my parents about this at the weekend.
They have no need for the extra speed or usage allowance.  It's not for everyone!
Fixes: 83

And some customers would prefer not to incur the extra cost involved Smiley

Customer and Forum Moderator.

To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
kdoug007
Grafter

was  chatting to someone  earlier , it  seems      a  lot of  folk.  in  say the  area    , ware  u live  have infact not got  fiber  optic..
  so it  would  be  just  about  impossible to have  it  anyway,, if  there  were  very  few....