cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why would i want fibre optic.?

kdoug007
Grafter

why would i want fibre optic.?

ok  have  been with PN  2  weeks  today ..   10  gbs,,,   only  used  about  3gb,,
FAST..    FANTASTIC  SERVICE..
SO  why would i want to  even  consider    fibre  optic  route.
   just    curious?
6 REPLIES 6
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: why would i want fibre optic.?

I find fibre good for a family with several people all wanting to use the internet at the same time.
One of the reasons that PlusNet has a range of products is that not everyone has the same requirements (or budget).
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

I think you've made this point on a couple of threads recently. It depends on what you use your internet for. If you were streaming HD video you could use a couple of Gb or so in an hour. Why not pop down to the Chit-chat board, start a thread and have a chat about it with all of them on there..
kdoug007
Grafter

thanks  for  replies.
James
Grafter

I spoke with my parents about this at the weekend.
They have no need for the extra speed or usage allowance.  It's not for everyone!
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

And some customers would prefer not to incur the extra cost involved Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
kdoug007
Grafter

was  chatting to someone  earlier , it  seems      a  lot of  folk.  in  say the  area    , ware  u live  have infact not got  fiber  optic..
  so it  would  be  just  about  impossible to have  it  anyway,, if  there  were  very  few....