cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who do i complain to anyone except plusnet

chappa121170
Hooked

who do i complain to anyone except plusnet

my net connection is keep dropping out between 5 and 20 times per day i have to reset the router every single time this has been going on for a week the last 3 days the plug has been in the "test" socket and when i call i get the run around and when i live chat its the same questions over and over and over do these people even look at their screens to see what you have done so far ...it certainly doesnt look like it answered the questions 5 times ran the tests 5 time logged on for updates and they ask the question and run the tests again and again poitivly mind numbing and im not paying money to fix a problem im already paying for a service im not receiving come on plusnet pull ya finger out

2 REPLIES 2
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: who do i complain to anyone except plusnet

Once again, I'm sorry to hear of the problems you're having. I've replied to your thread over here: https://community.plus.net/t5/Broadband/internet-connection-dropping-out/m-p/1425706/highlight/false...

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Thomas5020
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Re: who do i complain to anyone except plusnet

Try changing your wifi channel in your router settings.