cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wheres my broadband?????

bilko

wheres my broadband?????

got migrated from sky adsl to plusnet fibre today -well was meant to . kelly comunications turned up around 2pm ,no dial tone "oh was working at the cab just been there" .we will go back and check .nearly 2 hrs later they came back plugged in openreach modem -no sync .they then turned around and said oh give it 20 mins and then reset and left. still got no bb so iam very annoyed  now Angry Angry Angry , and to top it off taking 30 mins to talk to cs......gggrrrrrrr
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: wheres my broadband?????

Hi there.
Sorry to hear the installations has resulted in these issues
I'm just looking into this for you now and i'll be in touch shortly
Apologies for the inconvenience caused
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
bilko

just thought i would update on the issue. got a phone call about 20 mins after posting message ,all apologies and a 'proper bt eng' appointment was made for next day. bt guy turned up after looking in the cab and said those kelly communication guys had no chance of getting your bb going as he had to fit a new part . took him 3 hours but we are now on line running  avg 73 mbps down and 16 up with bt hh5 syncing at 78 down 19 up  ;D. so for the actual bb from plusnet Smiley  but the instillation experience  Shocked
so if you get kelly communication turning up at ur door  start  Cry
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi bilko,
I'm glad to hear that your FTTC service is now up and running without any problems! I am sorry to hear about your initial experience with the Kelly Communications engineer. I personally had a Kelly Communications engineer turn up to my house when I had FTTC installed at my new property a few months ago and I had no problems so I'm hoping your experience was just an isolated incident, however, I will ensure this is fed back to the relevant department.
Thank you for your patience whilst we worked to resolve this for you and welcome to Plusnet!