cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where's my router Plusnet?!

tomleecee

where's my router Plusnet?!

Hi. I had my broadband activated a few days ago (Thursday) and got a helpful text and email notifying me. Which is great. Thing is, I had a text/email the previous Monday telling me my router had been dispatched...and here I am on Saturday unable to use my broadband as the router still isn't here. I've called Plusnet but I've just been told it was dispatched on Monday (erm...I already know this), and that it should be here by now (I already know this too). So, the question is - how long have people waited for their router to surface and has anyone had to resort to buying their own as the Plusnet one never arrived? I find it pretty bad that I've paid for broadband that I can't use!
7 REPLIES 7
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: where's my router Plusnet?!

It's usually a 24hr to 48hr service...when it's been ordered.
I have ordered one and received it in the following day's post.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

All 3 of mine arrived the next day. Looks like a screw up by the Royal Mail.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Really sorry for the delay in receiving your router. I can confirm that it is on it's way and should be with you very shortly.
DrDave
Grafter

Mine turned up within 24hrs.
If you are that desperate to use the service why don't you go out and buy one? The PN is only a £5.99 P&P charge, so peanuts really.
tomleecee

Quote from: DrDave
Mine turned up within 24hrs.
If you are that desperate to use the service why don't you go out and buy one? The PN is only a £5.99 P&P charge, so peanuts really.

Dr Dave - I'm well aware of the price of routers, but why should I have to go and buy one when I chose to have one supplied by Plusnet? Glad you got yours in 24hrs, but this really wasn't the kind of reply I was looking for. For the record, I've been told that another router has been dispatched, but as yet nothing has shown up.
DrDave
Grafter

I'll not bother wasting my time to reply to you in future as you obviously know it all!  Roll_eyes
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@tomleecee
Sorry to hear your router hasn't turned up yet too, as it was dispatched on Saturday it should be with you by Wednesday at the very latest.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team