cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what router is good for wireless range?

jasonfreeman
Grafter

Re: what router is good for wireless range?

can someone help me, i was suggested to get a Wireless-N Network Range Router Extender Booster. i looked at this one on amazon and i need to know will this be compatible with my technicolor TG582n router?  http://www.amazon.co.uk/MOGOI-Wireless-N-Repeater-Extender-Accessory/dp/B00HEDAYCK/ref=pd_sim_sbs_co...
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Never heard of the 'brand' and, to quote from your link:
MOGOI Quality warranty: 3 months quality guarantee

Shocked
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
jasonfreeman
Grafter

would you say it would be ok to get?
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

The price is low but I don't think I'd buy something with 3 months manufacturer's warranty.
On the other hand it *should* be compatible (though only 'g' wi-fi so limited to 54Mb/s connection - less actual throughput).
Hope that helps.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
jasonfreeman
Grafter

i only need one that can cope with up tp 24mb speed
SimonDS
Dabbler

Tplink wndr3600 gets decent reviews. I find the asus n66u to be the best range i've ever known. Much much better than the netgear dgnd3700 i had.