cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is going on?

tonymcpants1

what is going on?

what has happened to Plusnet? ive been a customer for many years at various addresses and ive never seen or heard of Plusnet`s service being so poor.  
as i see from reading the forums many of us seem to be having a nightmare being online for anymore than a few seconds ata time, my connection status says ive been connected for 4 days, thing is my Teamspeak server in 6 hours has dropped me 11x, i cannot stream anything i cannot watch youtubes, Twitch is just impossible, buffer constantly no matter where im connecting to, i tried live streamer and VPN nothing makes any difference. My IP is in the 51 range and pkt loss is pretty brutal, after around 2 weeks and stripping my pc reinstalling OS, using several other OS in various laptops i have along side my PC all wired connections i came to the conclusion, my wiring and equipment are in perfect working order so i contact Plusnet who told me the technicolor router i have only has 3 days warranty left and is possibly at fault, i was advised last Monday they would send out a new router by 1st class mail and i should get it 3-5 days later, now the following Tuesday have heard nothing from Plusnet except reminders about paying for this months non existent service? no router received yet. Can anyone advise me of what i can do as a very upset customer who cannot use a service hes paying for and very unhappy with? id love to know just exactly how many of Plusnets customers are affected by this disgraceful service we are all paying for without actually getting a service?