cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webpages failing to load again...........

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Re: webpages failing to load again...........

My ticket was answered just to update this thread.
PlusNet have said ........
I have tested your line today and think i have found the possible cause connection issues.
Your circuit was set to an SNR margin of 3.0 on the downstream, because the lines are super sensitive that margin is to low for the line to cope with and will reflect in either disconnections or slow speed.
To fix this i have done two things:-
1) I have reset the line which will return the SNR margin target to 6.0 instead of 3.0. Please restart your router after 4 hours to allow the reset to fully complete. After this the router will need to be left on permanently.
2) I have modified your circuit to prevent the SNR margin from being changed in future automatically by the Dynamic Line management system at the exchange, unfortunately we cant gurantuee the settings will stick.
The two order should take a total of 48 working hours to complete and for the new settings to initiate on the line.
If however you still experience connection issues after these have completed then please get back to us so we can investigate further

For the past month ive noticed problems, before this everything was fine, does this mean someones changed my settings for these problem to happen ? Or is this something that happens from time to time ?
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: webpages failing to load again...........

Andy
DSL Checker results:

Featured Products

Downstream Line Rate(Mbps)

Upstream Line Rate(Mbps)

Downstream Range(Mbps)

Availability Date

ADSL Max Up to 1 -- 0.75 to 2.5 Available
Fixed Rate  2  -- -- Available
So I seem to getting the max.