cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upload speeds

harps1h
Grafter

upload speeds

I am currently on the Pro package but as from tomorrow I am moving onto the "up to 16mb" with pro. What i would like to know is what the upload speed on this will be?
8 REPLIES 8
Bullet
Grafter

Re: upload speeds

Assuming you are moving to ADSL2+, then no difference, unless you request the uncapped upload, then should be about twice as fast.
harps1h
Grafter

I made an assumption that when I moved to 21 CN there would be an upload increase to around .800 or more. I wonder if Jo or any of the other crew read this they can advise me.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi harps1h,
I've just updated your account to the new speeds though I'm afraid the order hasn't yet completed - it should do though before the end of the day.
Regarding the upload, I'm afraid the order was placed with the upload cap in place at 448k however tomorrow when it's complete we'll be able to place another order to change that to uncapped for you, that'll complete in 24 hours so it'll not be much longer.
harps1h
Grafter

thank you Matt. once again PNshow how to be customer centric
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Order's now confirmed complete so I've been able to place the modify to uncap the upstream, that should be done tomorrow. In the mean time speeds should be improving very shortly if they haven't already Smiley
harps1h
Grafter

indeed they have:
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi harps1h,
Just checked on the modify to uncap the upstream, that's been complete so you should now be getting a better upload speed too - please let us know if not.
harps1h
Grafter

hi Matt
See above Cheesy Cheesy