Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unsatisfied what are my options ?

waynem
Grafter

unsatisfied what are my options ?

Hi .
having recently switched to fibre i have found that its not really what i need or i,m not really getting what i expected  ... is there a cooling off period ? if so how long from the installation date ? ...if i have gone past that  what are my options .
thanks
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: unsatisfied what are my options ?

Sorry to hear you're looking to leave, as it's at an early stage in a fibre contract could mean a high cancellation fee for the remaining months.
Mind if I ask what's made you want to leave?
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
waynem
Grafter

Hi adam
thanks for the quick reply ... the main reason is that i,m moving house with in the next 6 weeks , the area i,m moving to line speed is less than half that  i have here, there are also more options at my new place for a package that add to the on going latency problems ... i only really upgraded to fibre for gaming and to be honest its doesnt seem that much better than it was when i was on non fibre  ... the ping etc is almost identical .
also if i use the house move service i believe theres another £60 charge ... so am considering cutting my losses
waynem
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

OK, I'm not sure what you mean by this though
more options at my new place for a package that add to the on going latency problems
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
waynem
Grafter

Hi adam
bad punctuation  Sad  by me
more options at my new place for a package . that added to the on going latency problems