Googling this I realise it's old news but has anyone an easy to understand why. Using say uTorrent on my XP pc it's understandable that uPnP pops up in the router (TG585 v log. The usual multiple uPnP blah blah blah success log entries. When I stop using uTorrent the numerous log entries gradually fade away. Again understandable sort of. But when I used uTorrent, for the first time, on my W7 pc the log entries started and never stopped. From what I've gathered this is just a logging quirk as it doesn't seem to effect anything. But it does render the router log useless. In the end I just disabled uPnP on the router which has so far had no effect on my pc's usage. And it has made the router log of some use again.