cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

traffic counter

Steve
Seasoned Pro

traffic counter

hi, im just wondering what  drops are?  ive had 3 on the wan,as far as im aware my adsl has not dis-connected as when i check in the router my up time is 8 hrs,will these drops affect my speed performance? sori but im not too great with understanding these statistics,these drops occured while playing on my xbox 360,many thanks,
                                                                                                                                      steve

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
5 REPLIES 5
James
Grafter

Re: traffic counter

Hiya,
We're seeing you as being logged in for the last 13 hours.
It might be an idea to try replacing the cable that your XBOX360 is using to link up to your router.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Thats weird as of 12.20 pm ive been logged in for over 20 hrs,i am using the wireless adaptor for my xbox 360,thanks
scootie
Grafter

all ways best to use cable over wireless when latency is improtant
Steve
Seasoned Pro

yeah i keep swithering between the wireless adaptor or cable,thing is hooking up cable for xbox 360 is just a pain in the neck and dont like wires trailing around everywhere,might be the best idea to put my router closer to the 360 if im going wired for that. Smiley
scootie
Grafter

as long as the extension from the phone socket to the router isnt to long an cause issues with your sync