cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ticket number is - 86783773

acoman12

ticket number is - 86783773

I paid for the internet and i can't believe it is one week gone without internet connection. I called them every day. they lie to me like BT working there. I wanna know for what they charge me £40? I did not have internet even one day. They told me enginner will be there on friday or internet will be fixed on that day and every day is the same story. from last week till today i phoned them every day. I had sky 4 years and I did not have problem like that.  Sad Sad Angry
2 REPLIES 2
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: ticket number is - 86783773

Hi acoman12,
I'm really sorry to hear that you've had no service and a negative experience from a Customer Service perspective. I've taken a look at your Fault Ticket and can see that our Faults Team have provided you with an update at 10/06/2014, we're expecting a further update within the next 24 hours. From what I can see, when we tested your line, our suppliers located an external issue which is the probably reason for the loss of your service.
Work is being carried out to restore service as quickly as possible. I appreciate that it's frustrating when you do lose service 😕 Our Faults team will be updating you within the next 24 hours and hopefully we should be able to get you back, up and running ASAP.
acoman12

Re: ticket number is - 86783773

I hope it is 24 hrs like you said. I called couple of week and they told the same as you. "next day you will have connection". i was waiting for nothing. cheers