cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

technicolor gateway

andrewchum1

technicolor gateway

Every month or so when I log on there is a message saying that I need to sign in.

Then I am taken to connectivity check gstatic technicolor gateway

I enter my plusnet password and username but this fails

I then turn off the router for a few hours and it usually loads up normally after a break.

Reading the other blogs on the subject this seems the best thing to do though it is annoying.

Any comments anyone

4 REPLIES 4
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Re: technicolor gateway

Hi @andrewchum1, thanks for your post.

With what you've said, I'm almost certain that the routers developed a fault

It's out of warranty, but we are able to order you a new one based on the below options:

- A new router can be purchased at any point for £40 + £6.99 Postage and packaging

- As you're out of contract if you were to re-contract and get new monthly discounts set up we could waiver the £40 and it would just be the £6.99 P+P. If you're looking to re-contract and get a new router out our customer options team can be contacted directly on: 0800 013 2632.

- A 3rd party router can be purchased your side and we can send the relevant details you'd need to set it up with our connection.

Please let us know which option you decide, so that we can get it sorted for you.

andrewchum1

Thanks. I'll re contract.

A

andrewchum1

Oskar Papa

I believe that I have renewed my contract for 12 months.

Can you please send me a new router. As per your advice.

Happy to pay the P&P

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @andrewchum1, I can't see any confirmation of this on your account and it looks like the last person to access the account was @OskarPapa.

To discuss re-contracting ideally you'd need to speak to our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 (As they'd have the best offers on re-contracting) and they'd also be able to get the router added to the account and sent out while arranging the new contract.

Alternatively we may be able to arrange a callback from someone on that team to discuss re-contracting if you prefer?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet