cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speed up process

amir852
Grafter

speed up process

hi admin i got a reply to my question from plusnet that they can speed up the process by calling plusnet and paying instantly by a credit or debit card will this work i will pay by debit card instantly. unfortuanatly i currently have a little low on my debit card will plusnet be able to overdraft from my account then i can pay the bank tommaro.
4 REPLIES 4
James
Grafter

Re: speed up process

Hi,
We would need to take an immediate payment, which we can do once there are funds in your account?
Otherwise the order would be placed automatically once your Direct Debit Instruction becomes active.
amir852
Grafter

theres only £2 short will that be ok. they can overdraft
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Hi amir852,
This is soley dependant on whether you have an overdraft agreement with your bank. If you have, then you can go ahead. PN are not interested in whether your account is actually in credit, just whether the bank will and does make the payment. If you don't have an overdraft agreement, then especially in the current economic climate, I suggest you keep a careful eye on your payments to make sure you always have sufficient funds to cover the automated payments. If a payment to PN fails then your account is suspended until the payment is made in full (you'll find that in your terms and conditions).
Could I politely suggest, as has already been suggested in another thread, that as all your posts here so far have been related to the sign up process, it would be far easier for not only everyone else but yourself as well, if you kept all your posts to one thread and didn't start a new topic for each point.
Please also bear in mind that this is a community forum where there are lots of PN customer who can help with a lot of topics. Whilst the PN staff that frequent these forums are extremely helpful and very often go out of their way to sort things out, it is not an 'official' support channel. They can also be very busy, so addressing a post to 'hi admin' may get it ignored by others who may be able to help.
I hope this guidance is of some help to you.
Kind Regards.
amir852
Grafter

ok sorry