Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speed keeps dropping back down

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: speed keeps dropping back down

Ah great - thanks for letting us know, at least we can differentiate between the drops that were caused by you swapping out hardware Smiley
We'll keep an eye on things for you.
karlos103
Grafter

Hi Chris
Spoke too soon...lol
Disconnects came back with a vengance this morning ...had downpours and hail etc ....7 disconnects since about 7am .
Have rang in and they said will report this back to BT ...so looks like line will have to be changed as last BT engineer said .....then hopefully all will be well Smiley
Funny how its been really good and stable over last few days ....been really happy with speeds .....not tested today to see if they have dropped or not .
Many Thanks
Karl
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Thanks for letting me know Karl.
I can see that Jez has passed this back to our suppliers and has also raised an escalation with our suppliers. Once we hear back, we'll let you know what's going on and get this sorted out for you.
karlos103
Grafter

Thanks Chris
Like i said to  Jez ...not an issue if they cannot sort for week or 2 ( needs to be a saturday if poss ) as ive managed for a month or so ...extra few weeks wont hurt !! lol
Cheers
Karl Smiley
karlos103
Grafter

Hi Chris .
Is there anymore update ,still waiting for BT to get back to you ?...... prob BT dragging their heals now lol
Karl Smiley
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Karl,
My colleague is looking into this for you on Ticket: 80989178. I'll ensure they pop an update on the ticket by the end of day for you!
karlos103
Grafter

Hi
Ok ....
Many Thanks
Karl
karlos103
Grafter

Hi
Just talked to Phil about getting another BT engineer to look at line… .but carnt BT get the same engineer that came last time to come out again as he knows all about the issue… that would be best bet at getting this issue sorted? I dont mind what saturday or sunday if he could come out… he was really good .
Cheers
Karl
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Karl,
Unfortunately we can't arrange for the same engineer to attend as the engineers who are allocated to the jobs are arranged based on availability in your particular area. This will be in hand with our Faults team. Hope it's resolved for you soon!
karlos103
Grafter

Hi Linn
Phil is on the case , talked to him on phone last night… he is going to have a word with BT again… would be nice to get this issue sorted… but I know its a pain to find when the issue only happens when we have heavy downpour.
Many thanks
Karl