cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shocking service

robertbell1983
Hooked

shocking service

i signed up for my broadband on 27.01.2017 i still have no broad band and have been promised date after date that my broadband will conected and still nothing, luckily i havent lost my job but i have had hefty phone bills as when i have my children on weekends they are using my data for using the phones and i pads, i time and time again get a different date for when my broad band will be connect and when this date is missed all i get from agents is this isnt our fault its an issue with open reach. I believed i was talking to a manager but when the service notes have been put on there it comes up as just an analyst so i am not even convinced i have ever spoken to a manager this service is absolutely shocking from a company claiming to be award winning

11 REPLIES 11
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: shocking service

Sorry to hear that Robert.

I'm getting this looked into for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
robertbell1983
Hooked

have certainly heard that few times, i got an email from someone last night saying they now have an instalation date of 8th march and when i spoke to someone this morning this has also been cancelled and know one knows of this date, what happened to the 24 hour connection lead time i am apparently getting a phone call from an agent at 13.30 but i am more than sure this will be to say there is no update it certainly wont be to say my broadband will be activated

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

I can see our suppliers are looking into this and it's been escalated to a manager on their end.

As soon as we have a update we'll let you know further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
robertbell1983
Hooked

Mathew apparently a form has been sent to expedite my case can you explain what this means as he did say but it completely went over my head if i am honest

Leelee2327
Dabbler

Mines has been expidited about 10 times now its just them fobbing you off!
robertbell1983
Hooked

We will see tomorrow mate hopefully no excuses and the connection will go ahead as promised tomorrow
robertbell1983
Hooked

Shocking service

After having numerous calls all day regarding my broadband be installed today and been told 3 or 4 times, your service will definately be on today but they have until midnight, I finally speak to agent that says your case was an expedite case so be aware that there are no guarantees they actually have until 9th of march which is your date, I have only been waiting since 27th January and had 4 missed dates already!!! Really can't see my service getting put on in the next 2 hours wonder what excuse I will be given tomorrow as to why it didn't go live
robertbell1983
Hooked

Re: Shocking service

I have checked your orders they are going through for today anytime upto midnight our suppliers have accepted the fast tracked order.

Robert Bell: So it will be at some point today then
[CSA Removed]:
yes it will

A snip it from my conversation at 14.00

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules.

robertbell1983
Hooked

Well another missed date another set of lies from plus net and nothing from them, this service is absolutely shocking how plus net can be deemed award winning i will never know
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)

Threads merged

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

robertbell1983
Hooked

Well after been told by plusnet 4 times yesterday thst my expedite had been accepted and my service would be on yesterday I speak to an agent today who states the expedite never got accepted and it will be earliest another example of how rubbish plus net have been