cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

serious issue

kevinneilldsl
Grafter

serious issue

so i was surfing the web and it went to the thomson dsl page i fought it was strange. so i restarted the router. then every light was flashing but the internet light so i searched the web and it took me to dsl internet connection i then saw my user name and pass so i pre
ssed connect and half way in it took me back to connect to intermet connect again wtf ive tryed other router and the router internet lite kept going red then green etc as of now its still asking me for user n pass its now saying no broadband found seriously pn im a loyal guy to pn but u treat me like this.  im on my iphone so spelling bad. 
4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: serious issue

Best thing you can do tonight is give them a call and raise a fault Smiley
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
kevinneilldsl
Grafter

After many attempts to get in my router website or whatever it is it finally Took me to a Connect page this time it Worked Cool
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Quote from: kevinneilldsl
................................ seriously pn im a loyal guy to pn but u treat me like this.   im on my iphone so spelling bad. 

What on earth makes you think PN selected you for some poor treatment. Didn't you consider that it could be a (temporary) fault somewhere on the BT Network?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@kevinneilldsl
I can see you've been back online for a couple of days now so I'm assuming all is well, however if there's still an issue (or you have this type of problem again in the future) then contacting support should be the first port of call really. Support can be reached on 0800 432 0200 or you can even raise a fault from your iPhone: http://faults.plus.net
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team