cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

router delivery

gemmaeley

router delivery

Hello I have my install date for Monday 8th and just wanted to make sure that my router is on its way in time for the install day?
Thanks in advance
7 REPLIES 7
AndyH
Grafter

Re: router delivery

I think it should be delivered a couple of days before. If you check the order status in the Plusnet Portal, I believe it tells you when the router is dispatched.
gemmaeley

Thanks Andy I found it , it says that the order tracker is currently on "activating your line" and says that the line should be activated by 12pm on the 6th and hardware delivery is the next step after that but does that mean that the router isn't going to be sent out till after line activation? That's a Saturday and the installation in on a Monday?
AndyH
Grafter

I thought the router is sent out before the line is activated - need Plusnet to clarify.
gemmaeley

Please can plusnet look into this for me thanks.
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi all,
Routers are normally delivered 1-2 days before the date of activation but given that I had to check the account, I have ordered this for you manually so it should be with you in the next 2-3 days.
linopizzi
Grafter

Hi Adam I ma having the same problem, activation planned for tomorrow Sept 18th and the router has not been delivered yet.
is there a way to escalate the order I ma afraid I won't get the service up and running without router. Thanks Lino
DanHodby
Grafter

Hi linopizzi,
I've responded to you on your post.