cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reset line please help

grahamaikman

reset line please help

hi, i should be sitting at about 4meg, currently running around 2meg. it happens intermittantly, when i'm messing with my router config, switching it on and off again, and testing diferent configs out.
could someone please reset the line for me to push me back up to 4meg again. i think it figured i was having line problems and throttled the line.
6 REPLIES 6
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Re: reset line please help

Hi Graham,
A warm welcome to the forums.
Before anyone goes and resets your line, for you to wait 10 days and then find that you still have problems, can you please take a look at the speed issues thread and post the requested information.
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

grahamaikman

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Whikst the SNRM is very high, it is sitting at an odd value possibly suggesting that there might be (or has been) some interference on your line.  Your line ought to synch at over 5Mbps, so if it usually sat around 4 it was not performing as expected.
A reset might need to be followed up with further investigation.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

grahamaikman

Are you able to reset the line?
Graham.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Your line looks quite stable, however there are a few errors showing. I've requested a reset for you,
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
grahamaikman

thanks man. Appreciated!
G