cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remove max premium

HaydnExport
Grafter

remove max premium

Hi. I have tried to raise a ticket to remove max premium, not sure if I did it right. Can one of the support team check and remove it for me please?
9 REPLIES 9
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: remove max premium

Hi HaydnExport,
I can see the ticket and everything's correct - a regrade order has been placed to move you to IPStream Max as stated there, and that should complete tomorrow for you.
HaydnExport
Grafter

hi,  will that have something to do with my bt ip profile being knocked down to 2mb ??  It was on 5.5 last night and have only rebooted this morning and synced at 7200kbs so i cant understand the drop ? 
Edit:  I only asked for the max premium to be taken off as the double upload gives me host in online games and i'm a bad host!
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Has it been knocked down? It's showing as 5Mbps here, whilst the profile our side's set to 5.5Mbps Huh

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

HaydnExport
Grafter

Yes, the bt ip profile, I checked the plusnet one first.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

I've checked over your connection and also checked with our suppliers, your IP profile is at 5MB/s.
Can you run a speed test with a wired connection at http://speedtester.bt.com and let me know the results.

HaydnExport
Grafter

Hi , thanks for checking , it's now 5mb, It was 2mb last night on the bt speedtester site
lexusuk
Grafter

Hi HaydnExport,
It's likely that once the modify order was complete and your product changed from Max Premium to Max that the IP profile had defaulted to 2Mbps.  When changes of this nature are made to a line the IP profile will default to 2Mbps for a short period of time.  Usually within 24 hours the profile will return to normal which appears to have happened successfully in this case.
jay3779

Quote from: HaydnExport
Hi. I have tried to raise a ticket to remove max premium, not sure if I did it right. Can one of the support team check and remove it for me please?

Please could you tell me which category you raised the ticket in?
thanks in advance
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1