cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"We will do you proud". what a crock of [-Censored-]

LesBiison
Dabbler

"We will do you proud". what a crock of [-Censored-]

OK so i announced my broadband was down EARLY ON THE 25th of July. After test the said a new router. CLASS it arrived the next day. New router, same problem, another call resulted in 'we will get your line checked. may take 72 hours' Ok it's open reach...BT...plusnet even have their returns (dead routers ) to BT. will be next day in my eyes...NOPE..... its coming up to the 29th and my broadband is still down ...  5 DAYS GUYS.....so tonight i phone the help desk...35 minutes and got a guy who knew nothing...asked for the manager...NOW IT GETS TO MY TITLE...... was put through (and we are 50 mins on the phone now) to a SCOTTISH lad....explained my anger at almost 5 days with a service i am paying for...I explained my anger without getting over the top ...he kept talking over me and wouldn't listen and guess what....he hung up on me. no goodbyes, just plain and simple hung up!!!!!!!!!!!! We will do you PROUD... 3 weeks and the last 5 days have been down.....and that person hangs up. ! We will do you PROUD! Do me proud and demote the person! I should have stayed with the sub continent help desks. yes their internet was [-Censored-] (but it worked)  and NOT ONE service desk person with them were rude. 

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Insult aimed at staff removed as per Forum rules.

13 REPLIES 13
LesBiison
Dabbler

Re: "We will do you proud". what a crock of [-Censored-]

LMAO censored for having a dig at incompetence. It would not be happening if i hadn't 1. been without internet for 5 days and 2. That so called manager ( you know what that word means yeah? it's origins?) had not hung up on me.WE'LL DO YOU PROUD......PROOVE IT!

LesBiison
Dabbler

This last 5 days has cost me and my family (well ME) a fortune in data plans(due to your rubbish external relationship with support) - talk talk fix problems in HOURS. and they are SWEAR WORD....RHYMS with HIT.... you won't be paying that back will you! just fix it.

LesBiison
Dabbler

another day and another LIE from plusnet... we are now into the 6th day of downtime..not one phone calll ti tell me about progress and they shut of PHONE comms on my line so i cant talk to support....I can still get through to support on my mobile....time to blast facebook and twitter..... put these amateurs to the sword. and NO PLUSNET ...you cant stop that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LesBiison
Dabbler

these people have literally switched off support from my home number....says its shut

but mobile and its open

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Insult aimed at staff edited as per Forum rules.

LesBiison
Dabbler

even hitting

Craig Murray on his twitter. just to let him know his NAME is attached to this crock of ...

LesBiison
Dabbler

Update ..got through to support after 45 minutes...guy called [CSA Removed]...know it all type. even told me the MAC address of my router was wrong. It;s impossable to have that mac address.....I can only give you the MAC thats there bro....so he give me the 'I know better than you attitude'..... well [CSA Removed]...HE got all up yourself and didnt like my answers... and Hung up...what [-Censored-]. MY BB has been down SEVEN DAYS and still no updates from support.... THIS IS NOT WHAT I EXPECT FROM A SUPPORT TEAM>>>>FIX MY INTERNET CSA GAVE me the 72 hours rubbish....i gave him the FACTS...131 hours FACT, he got all [-Censored-] up about how he knew everything and hung up....customer support with the indians on talk talk is 100% better. ok there service is poor....but 7 days without internet is worse than even they mustered up.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Derogatory term removed as per Forum rules.

LesBiison
Dabbler

gonna blast twitter now and shatter this we will make you proud image. help desk that disagree hang up on you...7 days without service....ignorant people.

LesBiison
Dabbler

remove what you like mr moderator...remove this too...if its too hot in the kitchen and you have no answers...stay away from my posts...

LesBiison
Dabbler

NAZI attitude to posts / delete comments because they dont like what you say    people in support need to be named and shamed....fix my [-Censored-]ing broadband

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Insult aimed at staff removed as per Forum rules.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Two points:-

(1) If you want some of the very knowledgeable people on here to help you, a description of your problem (without ranting), and anything you have done to help yourself to diagnose the problem would be a start.

(2) If your attitude when on the phone to support is similar to the one you display on here, then I am not surprised they hang up on you - I appreciate having a problem is irritating, but if you had the same attitude if speaking to me, I too would hang up on you.

FYI - I am just a customer like you, not a moderator or a Plusnet representative.

John
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Last night I seriously considered making a post to make exactly the same comment as jab1's point 2.

@LesBiison You obviously didn't actually read the rules you agreed to when you signed up to these forums. If you had you would have known that the moderators ARE NOT PLUSNET EMPLOYEES. They are customers who have volunteered their own time to keep these forums a civil place for the benefit of all users. They do not deserve the invective you have sent in their direction.

@LesBiison wrote:

remove what you like mr moderator...remove this too...if its too hot in the kitchen and you have no answers...stay away from my posts...

How do you expect people who don't work for Plusnet and have no access to Plusnet's internal systems or your Plusnet account details to have answers?

You owe the moderator an apology!

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I'm very sorry that you're having issues with your connection. I can see you've reported a fault and an engineer is arranged to investigate and resolve the issue.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
notmyname
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Well.... @LesBiison seems like a nice chap.

I hope the rest of your day is as pleasant as you are.