cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet? minus the service! bills

jacksmummy
Grafter

plusnet? minus the service! bills

can somebody PLEASE tell me what my payment is that I have to make! I have been told and emailed 3 different amounts and i refuse to pay ANY of my partners HARD EARNED money until plusnet can decide what i do or dont owe.! Im sik to the back teeth of ALL the issues plusnet cause. and they give mea £5.76 charge for the privaledge of RESTRICTING my phoneline , when they dont even know AND i dont even know what im supposed to pay them . so what , should u just giv them my details and let them take however much they choose?? this ISP is a joke ! Angry
3 REPLIES 3
James
Grafter

Re:plusnet? minus the service! bills

Hi,
Rather than start quoting financials on an open forum, I'll drop you a ticket  confirming your outstanding balance.
The charge for derestricting your phone line is the same price which we are charged by Openreach - we make no profit from it.
jacksmummy
Grafter

Re: plusnet? minus the service! bills

ahhh . why are oplusnet doing this.
i was told last month that £5.76 was NOT NOT NOT going to be charged to my account!!! I am sick of this battle !! please sort this out .thankyou
James
Grafter

Re:plusnet? minus the service! bills

Hi,
We've no way of "not" charging it, as it's a charge that gets added automatically when call barring is removed.
Given what you've been told in the past, I'm absolutely certain that a member of the team will be able to refund that amount once payment has been made.