cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ongoing speed problems

devo1979

ongoing speed problems

Since joining Plusnet in December 2011, I have had poor speed 1.7 Mbps  for most of the time. For a couple of weeks I was getting          2.4 Mbps which is close enogh to what I used to get with Talktalk. This only happened after 6 weeks of endless calls to Plusnet and 2 engineer visits. The problem seemed to be down to my downstream was set to interleave and upstream set to fast path. Now after a brief time of working internet I find myself calling Plusnet again as things have reverted to square one only to find that im going through the same long winded process again. Can someone offer some advice on how to resolve this once and for all.
Incidentally the reason I switched to Plusnet was to improve online gaming. My previous supplier Talktalk provided a solid 2.5 Mbps connection which was ok. Plusnets Pro addon appealed to me as the salesman promised a great improvement. However, this seems not to be the case as online gaming is now worse than it ever was with Talktalk. 
1 REPLY 1
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: ongoing speed problems

Hi there,
I can see you've called up and one of our agents has started raising a fault for you, though please give us a call when you've done all the checks that were requested at the time so we can get the fault investigation started for you.