cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oh joy no braodband AGAIN plusnet

martynsingleton
Grafter

oh joy no braodband AGAIN plusnet

yet again youve managed to make a hash of my account, i have requested a mac code to migrate away from this service as its so terrible and this morning i find you have cut me off !!!! nice one plusnet, way to go.,.
i have today found that you have disconnected my broadband, without my agreement, i requested mac code so i could migrat eacross seamlessly, not to have you cut me off, my new supplier was advised that you had placed a tag on my line not allowing any migration untill 22nd march, yet today i am left high and dry with no broadband..
1 REPLY 1
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: oh joy no braodband AGAIN plusnet

It looks like you disconnected earlier today but came back online? Our RADIUS servers are showing that you're currently connected and have been for nearly 15 minutes.
my new supplier was advised that you had placed a tag on my line not allowing any migration untill 22nd march

The tag is the broadband service we provide, the MAC is provided to allow your new provider to transfer the service over to them, any timescales for the orders once you've provided them with the MAC are set by them and their suppliers.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.